As a graphic designer, you have to be able to provide design solutions with high visual impact in order to deliver messages in meaningful ways.
- Preparing layouts or mock-ups of a design such as social media images, email newsletter, ebooks, presentations and others using illustration, text, photography, color and computer generated images, either by hand or using computer software.
- Well organized
- Strong creative & problem-solving skills
- Fast learning and self-motivated
- Team player
- Have a growth mindset
- Obsessed with detail
- Comfortable with using technologies (we run our entire companies with tools like HubSpot, Slack and many more)
- Strong visual design skill; you should know the difference between San-serif and Serif and why it matters.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop and others)
- Younger than 21 years old
- Be passionate about design, innovation and technology.
- Having basic motion graphic design, photography or video production skill is a big plus.