As a Senior Digital Content Writer, you have to understand that writing online content is totally different from writing offline content as you have to write to attract both human and algorithm.
- Suggest or edit junior digital writer and team members’ contents
- Write articles (mainly in Thai) that attract both human and algorithm for websites in various industries i.e. Real Estate, Banking and Healthcare
- Write engaging contents on social medias
- Collaborate with marketers and designers
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and provide recommendations to them
- 5-10% of your time will go to knowledge sharing i.e. blogging
- Well organized
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fast Learning and Self-Motivated
- Team Player
- Growth mindset
- Comfortable with using technologies (we run our entire company with tools like HubSpot, Slack and many more)
- You must write well (you can learn more about our standard at magnetolabs.com/blog and contentshifu.com/blog)
- Professional Thai Proficiency
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing related fields.
- Basic tools like Word/Excel/Powerpoint or Pages/Numbers/Keynote
- You should know how to use WordPress
- You should know how to write for SEO
- You should be comfortable with reading articles, blogs or researches in English Language
- You should be comfortable with conducting some research (Good articles / contents partly come from extensive research)
- Having design skills is a big plus.