As a UX/UI designer, one of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our client’s brand purpose, business missions and their customer needs.
- Design UX/UI for websites and mobile apps to meet clients. We know UX and UI are different. It would be great if you know both 🙂
- Translate requirement into concepts, sitemaps, wireframes and mockups that lead to designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Collaborate with Developers and Marketers
- Create design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and provide recommendations to them
- Well organized
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Fast learning and self-motivated
- Team player
- Have a growth mindset
- Obsessed with detail
- Comfortable with using technologies (we run our entire companies with tools like HubSpot, Slack and many more)
- 1 years+ of experience with solid understanding of UX, UI, web design
- Expertise in design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq and other relevant tools.
- Strong visual design skill; you should know the difference between San-serif and Serif and why it matters
- Be able to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about UX and other areas of design, innovation and technology.
- Basic HTML5, CSS3 and WordPress are a big plus.